Pages

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."
Ps 139:14

Monday, September 13, 2010

Jack's First Birthday Party - Invitations

We had a first birthday party for Jack. Here are the invites I designed. I couldn't decide which one to use, so I sent a different one to different people.

Do you like my elephant? I drew it from scratch. It's a bit dorky, but I think that's part of its charm (well, that's what I tell myself, anyway!).

This on took me the least amount of time to make and it was very popular (typical!).
I think it's simple, but very effective.

Much to Dave's dismay and my excitement, I've now discovered a love for designing things on the computer. So far I've designed a friend's daughter's birthday invitations and my in-law's anniversary/birthday invitations. I really LOVE it. The last thing I need is another hobby!

No comments: