Pages

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."
Ps 139:14

Friday, October 30, 2009

Two Blogs For Mums

I've discovered two blogs on parenting. They look really useful. The first blog I found was when I was searching for help for Jack's napping issues. It's called Chronicles of a Babywise Mom and you can have a look at it here. The blog is basically a quick guide to finding answers to questions you may encounter while implementing Babywise, Toddlerwise, Preschoolwise, Childwise, etc. Even though its content is Babywise based, it has some practical and helpful advice about parenting issues. I found some interesting posts on problems with naps and found this helpful. I was reading about "The 45 minute Intruder", which discusses the issue of babies only sleeping for 45 minutes at a time. I'd be interested to find out what you think.

The other blog I discovered this morning and haven't really had much time to have a good look at it. It's called "Childhood 101" and you can have a look at it here. It's a blog written by Christie Burnett where she relays her own parenting ideas. Christie is an Early Childhood teacher so she seems to have lots of ideas for parenting, activities, advice, etc. It looks like it has lots of DYI craft ideas, which made me think that it was worth checking out Rachael. Let me know what you think of this one.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

thanks for the tip, Bron

Rachael said...

Here's another you might like to keep on hold:
http://terrifictoddlers.blogspot.com

Bron said...

Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out.

Christie - Childhood 101 said...

Thanks for featuring Childhood 101 on your blog, Bron. Hope you find it useful as your little boy grows (all to quickly) into an active toddler. If I can give you one tip, take a moment each week to write down your observations from the week, all the little things, as you forget them all too quickly in the business of life.