Pages

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."
Ps 139:14

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Renovations - Bubba's Room

We've finished some more of the renovations. The baby's room is pretty much finished (just need to paint doors and door frames). Here's some photos to give you an idea of what we've done.

This storage unit is great - it gives you so much space (thanks, IKEA!). David's dad was visiting last week and we all ended up putting the furniture together.
This cradle has been used for all of my family (including my siblings and me!).

We've also got new blinds put in, the same for the whole house.
I'm hoping that the bookshelf will be full of books soon.

Dave and his dad worked hard to get the skirting boards on and we're really happy with the results.

No comments: