Pages

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."
Ps 139:14

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

39 weeks on Friday

I'll be 39 weeks on Friday and hoping to be able to have the baby on Friday (via c-section). I'm not getting as many flighty kick movements, but lots of pokes, prods, pushes and stretches. Sometimes, it feels like the baby is trying its hardest to push itself right out of my belly! Its head gets right under my rib cage sometimes, very uncomfortable, and then I get a hand or a foot poking me in the side. I can feel the little lumps as I gently massage the baby back into place. It's really amazing feeling the baby move around, something I think I'll miss a bit. But, I'm really looking forward to holding and cuddling the baby - I'm so excited!

1 comment:

phil and megs said...

time for a new post... or are you too busy to blog now.
could something have happened?
we can't know for sure because it isn't blogged.
by the way thanks for putting your blog on my favourites toolbar, i check it every day now.
hehe