Pages

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."
Ps 139:14

Thursday, July 23, 2009

37 Weeks - Tomorrow

Tomorrow I'll be 37 weeks!! It's been my aim to get to 37 weeks and it's a good feeling to finally get there. I had an ultrasound on Wednesday and all is going well with Bubba. Bubba is 2.7kg and all the measurements indicate that he/she's growing well. The fluid has increased slightly again. It's now up to 11 (they have a 'normal' range from 5 - 25). Unfortunately, Bubba is still breech and will be, probably, staying like that. So, looks like I'll be getting cut open in the not too distant future. I'm not too happy about that, but at the end of the day, I just want a healthy baby.

1 comment:

phil and megs said...

whoo hoo, 3 more sleeps.