Pages

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."
Ps 139:14

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Random Facts Meme

My sister tagged me to do this random facts meme. This is my pitiful attempt at it - I'm tired and hungry, so my answers my not be all that interesting. The rules are down the bottom.

  1. When I was young, I took my sisters charm bracelet to school, without her knowledge. It broke and I had found myself in a rather difficult situation. Luckily, I have a very kind and forgiving sister!
  2. I suffer from food rage. When I get really hungry, I become rather irrational and highly irritable.
  3. I love my job.
  4. I hate it when people say "unorganised" instead of "disorganised".
  5. I played netball throughout my childhood and adolescence. I pretty much played GD. I have grown to love this position and I get really competitive. I love the feeling of intercepting a ball and not crashing down on my oponent in the process. I have started playing netball again with Dave. It's a mixed twilight competition. We have a team with some of our friends, which is really fun. We played last night and today I'm moving very slowly and rediscovering the muscles in my body that I forgot I had.
  6. I never liked reading when I was young. My parents used to constantly nag me to read, but I was never interested (don't know why). I preferred to watch TV (and I watched a lot of TV, although I always went to bed at 8.30, even when I was in year 12). Now I absolutely LOVE reading and can't wait to pick up a book and start reading. I particularly love reading in bed, especially when I'm tired. I like reading until I get that heavy feeling and then I curl up and have a little cat nap.
Well, that's all that I can come up with.

I tag Chris and Steve

Rules
1. Link to the person who ‘tagged’ you!
2. Post the rules on your blog!
3. List 6 random facts about yourself!
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post!
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by commenting on their blog!
6. Let the tagger know the entry is posted on your blog

4 comments:

Chris said...

What an absolute waste of time!

Perhaps I'll get to it between my Film & TV research ;)
ie. Simpsons, Friends, some Hitchcock... and perhaps West Wing....

BTW - you guys into West Wing - we are one season down, and about six to go... I can highly recommend...

Bron said...

Sounds like someone is getting cranky in his old age...I love teaching Hitchcock and have a great unit on 'Psycho'. We have just started to get into the West Wing. We're still watching series 1 as we have been watching Scrubbs as well.

Rachael said...

hey Bron, time for some more posts...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.