Pages

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."
Ps 139:14

Monday, October 13, 2008

Back to School

After a great 2-week break, I am now back at school. Had a staff-only day today (no kids), which wasn't too bad. My head is throbbing as I have been doing lots of planning for the new Year 12 course, which is starting this term. Fortunately, I have a prac student for the next 4 weeks, so that may take the pressure off somewhat (well, I'm hoping anyway).

I may be a little bit quiet over the next few weeks as my life will be fixated on school, until things settle down. Hopefully it won't be too busy!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hmmm - prac students - I don't know if they are a blessing or a curse!

Hope this one works out (pun intended...)