Pages

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."
Ps 139:14

Friday, November 20, 2009

This is Not a Baby Manual

I was given a very strange Orange Envelope with a mysterious package. This was what was written on the front of the envelope:


I was rather curious, so I went straight away to the blog. I discovered that a friend of mine has created a project, 'This is Not a Baby Manual', where new mothers are asked to write their musings on their experience on being a new mother. The idea is to collect these stories in order to share them.

I think this is a great idea as I found that so much of what could have been shared about the reality of being a new mother wasn't. Maybe it's because we want to show that we are coping and are managing fine, thank you very much. I've read a couple of the musings on the blog and there was so much there to which I could relate. I encourage you to check it out and share your own musing.

No comments: