Pages

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."
Ps 139:14

Saturday, March 21, 2009

19 Weeks

As of Yesterday, Bubba Ralphs is 19 weeks. Whilst at work I started to feel little 'bubbles' in my belly. Eventually I realised that these sensations were being caused by Bubba. It's hard to tell sometimes (I think I may have felt it before, but I wasn't sure). This was really exciting!
This morning, lying in bed with Dave, I could feel the 'bubble' feeling again with the odd 'jab'. I grabbed Dave's hand and put it on my belly. After a while, it seemed like Bubba wasn't going to do anything. While Dave and I started talking, the movements started again. Dave was able to feel the 'jabbing' and 'bubbling' movements of Bubba; he was so excited about it. It was so nice to be able to share this with Dave and for him to experience this lovely moment. I feel reassured now that I've felt Bubba move.

No comments: